The time is right to capitalize on the benefits of dispensing oral chemotherapy drugs to your patients at the point-of-care. McKesson In-Office Dispensing (IOD) is an innovative solution designed to help your practice provide superior patient care while generating additional revenue. McKesson provides implementation support for your IOD program along with a suite of solutions allowing you to operate this new business in a manner that suits the requirements of your practice. We make it easy for you to provide a more seamless treatment experience for your patients while effectively managing inventory, pricing and billing.
McKesson IOD At-A-Glance:
Superior clinical resources to help you get the most out of your business:
- The McKesson IOD Optimization Toolkit, a suite of oncology-specific tools and resources to support every stage of your IOD program, whether you’re starting out or looking to optimize your existing business.
- Dedicated pharmacist support to help you analyze your business metrics and monitor success.
- Medication therapy management (MTM) tools and therapy-specific patient education to assist with treatment counseling.
Pharmacy management tools designed to help you operate your business efficiently:
- Industry-leading technology suite, including Pharmaserv™ prescription processing and claims adjudication.
- AccessHealth managed care services for easy administration of patients' pharmacy benefits.
Single source distribution for all drug-related products to ease the order process:
- Competitive pricing and hassle-free, one-stop online ordering of injectable and oral pharmaceuticals.
- We consistently hold a monthly average above 99% for order accuracy and timeliness.
Is McKesson IOD right for your practice?
Contact our IOD team to learn more today.